Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fall's around the corner...

As much as I hate the days getting shorter and shorter, I am looking forward to cooler weather and of course, shopping for new fall shoes and clothes!  I walked into the Shops at Liberty Place yesterday and noticed a new shoe store where Nine West used to be, now called ShoeWoo.  The store now is very bright, fun and girlie compared to when Nine West was there.  They sell certain brands: Nine West, Bandolino, Enzo Angiolini, Anne Klein, Circa Joan & David, Rachel Roy, and Boutique 9.  They also have their own website, www.shoewoo.com and offer free shipping over $50!


A few pairs I've been eye-ing up are:
Nine West Evenly


Nine West Evenly, shown in suede here, but also in black leather and black suede for $89.  I tried these on in the store and they fit true to size and seemed very sturdy. 






Nine West Maria



Next up, is Nine West's Maria suede sandals.  Can you tell I'm into suede lately?   They also come in dark blue and black suede.  ShoeWoo has a 20% off sale on this pair currently off of $89, which makes the final price $71.20.






Since ShoeWoo has a sale section, of course I had to check it out and found these 2 pairs:
Bandolino Gramercy


These cute fabric mini wedge peep toes are Bandolino's Gramercy in yellow.  Other colors are black, pink, and brown.  On sale for $29.99.  I've been trying to find a pair of shoes that I could wear with my JCrew navy blue cropped pants and I think these fit the bill!







New Balance for Nine West Softmoon



Next up are these cute athletic flats by New Balance for Nine West on sale for $29.99.  I think these shoes would be perfect for running errands in and the perfect shoes to change into for the commute to and from work.  There are many different colors, but only the gray/pink, orange/gray, and they gray/green are on sale. 





Hopefully, later this week, my shoe cabinet will be finished for the final reveal.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment