Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mama got some new shoes!

I wasn't really having a good week, so what better way is there to cheer oneself up than retail therapy?  I bought 3 pairs of shoes in 2 days!  I'm glad I did because I discovered two brands that I've never worn before that I'm currently loving, Vince Camuto and Kensie Girl.

Here are the kiddies together!  From left to right are, Kensie Girl's Selina, Vince Camuto's Saran, and Vince Camuto's Sades.

Here are some closer looks.  First up, Kensie Girl's Selina in Berry:
 



I don't own anything in purple and it seems it's a color I've been seeing a lot of lately, in shoes and handbags, especially a grape-y purple like the Selinas.  These shoes looked really fun and cute, especially that bow in the middle!  After trying them on in the store, I was surprised how comfortable they felt and not tight at all around the toe box.  The Selina's would look great with jeans or pencil skirt for fall.  I can't wait to wear them out!


Next up, Vince Camuto's Saran in patent leather black. I could always use a pair of black heels for work and these certainly fit the bill.


Again, comfort was the selling point for me.  I've always seen Vince Camuto shoes and never thought to ever try them on.  I'm so glad I did.


 Last, but not least, is another beautiful pair by Vince Camuto, Sades in Ash Suede.  The color is a very light gray and the suede is so soft.


When I stepped into these shoes, I knew I had to get them (hmm I seem to say that for all the shoes I buy), but really really had to get them.  The fit was absolutely perfect!





I've been noticing conical heels lately from all brands.  Strangely, they initially remind me of the peg legs the old sea captains from long long ago!

Arrrrrr matey!
Both the Vince Camutos have the conical heel and I love them!  They provide more stability than a stiletto heel does, yet doesn't look too chunky/clunky. 

Now I have to find some space for the new kiddies!  I may have to swap out some shoes from my new shoe cabinet!

No comments:

Post a Comment