Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2 days worth of shoes!

Sorry fellow shoe-aholics, I'm a day behind of my shoe posts! Shame on me!

MONDAY, June 7, 2010
Coffee of the Day: Starbucks Venti Region Blend (Bold) Coffee - the week prior, Starbucks had their Sumatra coffee as the bold pick, sad to see it go, but this Region Blend was pretty good!

Shoe of the Day: Nine West Eriley in Ivory









Wasn't able to get any good outfit photos, but I paired these shoes with a cream colored cardigan with a light brown tank underneath and Jcrew's Saturday pants in Navy.  These shoes were surprisingly comfortable considering I wore them for the very first time for 8.5 hours at work!  Very sturdy heel and not slippery at all.  Definitely a keeper!  Seems like the ivory is available in Size 10 ($48.25) or the brown in Sizes 7.5 and 10 ($50.50) are available still at amazon.com!















TUESDAY, June 8, 2010
Coffee of the Day: Starbucks Venti Region Blend
 
Shoe of the Day: Tribeca Hot Cakes Ballet Flat in Gold
Real life photos:
 
Such cute and comfy flats, these are a favorite of mine! I luckily scored these on amazon.com two years ago for only $17.99!
Paired these shoes with Anthropologie's Ring of Roses Top in Botanical Rose (on sale in stores for $39.95) and Jcrew's City Fit Cropped Pants in Khaki.


I've always loved the styles at Anthropologie, but never owned anything from them.  This past weekend they were having a sale and I purchased two of their tops.  I think I'm converted now, they had so many great clothes!  The one I wore today was extremely comfortable, a little loose fitting and the fabric was very soft and nice.  Green isn't a color I typically wear, but I really liked how this top looked and it was different, not your typical cookie cutter shirt from other stores.
Since I don't have a full length mirror, it's rather difficult to get actual outfit and shoe photos.  Tomorrow, I'll try to get my hubby to take a pic of my outfit for a complete post!

Sneak peek for tomorrow's shoes (Nine West Every Pump):
 










No comments:

Post a Comment