Sunday, June 6, 2010

Meet Sylvie

A bunch of girls and I went out to watch Sex and the City 2 movie recently (loved it!).  I wore a simple outfit, Express's sequin rose dreamweight tank (now on sale for $17.25) and Paige Denim Dark Wash Capri pants, but wanted to jazz it up with some snazzy shoes.  I perused through my collection and found Sylvie.  Sylvie was a find from Shoedazzle (a shoe club where they select 5 shoes that may suit you and you get to choose one a month for $39.95 per month). 
Isn't she cute?  Unfortunately, she didn't fit very well.  Even though I wear a size 6 in heels, it seemed like it would fit someone who was a 6.5.  My heel kept popping out in the back! :-/  I may have to give it another go with some shoe inserts, but if that doesn't work then I'll have to find someone who can fit into them!

Anyone out there own this shoe? If so, how did it fit for you?

I wore sneakers to work today, so nothing exciting there, but tomorrow's sneak peek shoe is Nine West's Eriley, will post some real pics tomorrow.  Someone forgot to charge my camera...ooops!  Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. OMG. I love both of these. You have the best shoe collection ever! I am in need of a black satin peep toe pump to wear with a black one shoulder evening gown. Any thoughts? I tried Macy's today, to no avail. :/

    ReplyDelete