Saturday, June 5, 2010

I have a serious serious problem...

...a major shoe addiction problem, that is.  I can't stop buying them!  Initially, I attributed my growing shoe collection as a reflex to seek retail therapy from moments of stress or sadness, even anger.  Lately, I'm not exactly sure what the trigger is, but within a matter a few point and clicks, another pair of shoes gets added to my collection.  Luckily, my hubby doesn't seem to mind most of the time.  He may not necessarily understand my shoe obsession and doesn't discourage it.  On the flip side, he loves sports and I may not understand it, but that's his thing.  It's the same principle...right?

When it comes to buying shoes, I'm not too picky.  I own shoes from a wide variety of brands.  Sad to say, some of the shoes in my collection have yet to be worn.  One day, they'll all get their turn.  Years of shoe shopping experiences have taught me to seek out the best deal for a pair of shoes and with Google's assistance, I can usually find the same pair of shoes at a reputable site for a significant deal most of the time with free shipping even! 

As one of my resolutions, I had set a goal to limit my shoe purchases to one pair a month.  Well, that goal went out the window 2 days ago :(  So, I decided to revise the goal to wear one of my new-still-in-the-original-box-waiting-to-be-worn pair of shoes at least once a week in hopes that this will then decrease my number of shoe purchases.

Starting tomorrow, I will post a daily review of one pair of shoes in my collection.  This blog won't be entirely always be about shoes considering the other half of the title says I also love coffee, another one of my addictions which you will find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment