Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I hate rain!

I am so not a big fan of rain! It's wet. it's cold, and there's worms everywhere that I have to play hopscotch so not to step on them!  You don't want to scrape worm off the bottom of your shoes...trust me.

So down to business...
Coffee of the Day: Dunkin Donuts Extra Large Blueberry Coffee
Shoes of the Day: Nine West Every in Taupe Patent Leather Peep Toe Pumps



Paired these lovely pumps with a light pink ruffled short sleeve blouse from Lvl X and Victoria Secret's gray with pink pinkstriped skirt.  The shoes were comfy, but a little stiff, probably needed to be broken in a little more. 





Anyone else have these shoes?  What outfit would you have worn them with?  I could always use outfit inspirations! :)

Sneak peek for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment