Friday, June 18, 2010

Coffee/Shoe of the Day for 6/17/10

Coffee of the Day: La Colombe Corsica from the coffeemaker (my hubby made me my coffee today, he makes the best cups of coffee!)

KangaROOS Little Kid/Big Kid Caily Too Sneaker,Black/Icing,6 M Big KidShoe of the Day: KangaROOS Caily Too in Black/Icing.  I've had a few pairs of KangaRoos shoes and they've all been fairly comfortable.  I was looking for shoes that I could easily slip on and an in between flip flops and sneakers.  I call these my sneakerettes.  I got these from Amazon.com for under $20 on sale and am happy with my purchase!  They didn't give me any blisters, my feet felt very comfortable in them and my toes had plenty of room, no cramped space.  They're very light and has a cushioned insole.  I was afraid that the mid-strap would be too tight, but it wasn't.  They come in a wide variety of colors, so I may have to go back for more before they get sold out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment