Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shoe Woes

Two weeks ago, I purchased a pair of glammed up flip-flop-esque sandals from Macys.  They met most of my shoe purchasing criteria: 1. Comfy. Check. 2. Cute. Check. 3. On sale. Check!  After I made the purchase (I even had a coupon which made the purchase even better), I changed my shoes to my new sandals.  They were Kenneth Cole Reaction's Wham Bam Glam, as seen here:
The cork footbed was definitely comfortable and very cushy and the beading looked very nice.  Unfortunately, the strap on the right foot started digging into my skin.  It left a mark resembling a bite mark from something with fangs.  If you look at my previous real life shoe pics from my earlier blog entries, you can see the marks.
I'm not ready to give up on these shoes just yet.  I may have to do some altering to the strap, maybe tape it down or something or remove a bead.  Hopefully, that'll work out.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Last Thursday, I had worn my JCrew Gladiola Dress with JCrew Lulu Peeptoe Pumps.  After wearing the pumps all day at work and most hours after work, on the way home, my feet needed a little break.  Luckily, I brought these comfy babies along:
 Kenneth Cole Reaction's Glam in Bloom in Lemon Drop.  Yup, they have the same styling as the first sandals that I mentioned, but the difference here was instead of the beading, there are some straps and a centered yellow flower.  These sandals were verrrrrrrrrrry comfortable and they didn't dig into the top of my feet!  I was able to score these on sale at Macy's website on sale!

Kenneth Cole Reaction happens to be one of my favorite shoe brands and a lot of their sandalwear they have out now have the padded footbed which to me is more comfortable than a pair of flip flops. 

Since I'm on a shoe drought this week, tomorrow I'll post the shoes I wore to my wedding and vow renewal reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment