Monday, June 14, 2010

A case of the Mondays...bleh

I hate Mondays.  I really do.  By Sunday evening, I start getting a little sad because it always means back to work on Monday.  But there are some good things to Mondays in the world of blogs.  Mondays are when new postings are up for the Great Weekly Exchange at J.Crew Aficionada's blog!  I love perusing through there and have scored many a great deals!  I have tons of Jcrew items that I had purchased through their final sales which I need to go through and see if there's anything for me to post.  Another of my favorite blogs, Effortless Anthropologie does the same, but is named The Trade Market.  I've only recently discovered that I love Anthropologie's clothes and think I'll easily catch up with all my J Crew items in my closet!  Those 2 blogs definitely help me cope through my case of the Mondays week by week!  Gotta love retail therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment